RCI Group Terms & Conditions (Mystic19)
- We will no longer allow Samsung Galaxy Note 7 cell phones onboard our ships. This decision was made in light of recent incidents and safety concerns raised by Samsung about this particular device, as well as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) recent ban of the phone from all airplanes. We ask that guests who own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 not bring the device on your cruise.
- The CDC has issued a travel alert regarding the Zika virus for certain countries, which may be included in your cruise itinerary. To learn more about the Zika virus, please visit the CDC’s website. For travel-related concerns, please visit http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentPage.do?pagename=royal_caribbean_security_guide or contact us or your travel agent.
- Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the required travel documents you will be asked to provide prior to boarding the ship. It is the guest’s responsibility to obtain all valid travel documents for their vacation. Please review the Vital Information page that follows.Protect your investment by securing our Travel
- Protection Program. Royal Caribbean Travel Protection Program provides coverage for trip interruption, accident and sickness medical benefits, evacuation, baggage protection and much more. For detailed information on our Travel Protection Program, please visit www.RoyalCaribbean.com/TravelProtectionProgram.
- The Royal Caribbean Travel Protection Program is not in effect until the plan cost has been received by Royal Caribbean in addition to any cruise deposits due.
- Due to new government regulations, Guests must be checked-in and onboard no later than 90 minutes prior to the sailing time or they will not be permitted to sail. To expedite boarding, check-in online at www.RoyalCaribbean.com/onlinecheckin. This is available 24 hours after final payment has been made and up to three (3) days prior to sailing, not including the day of sailing.
- A $14.50 per guest, per day gratuity will be automatically added to each guests SeaPass account on a daily basis to be shared among dining, bar & culinary services staff, stateroom attendants and other hotel services teams who work behind the scenes to enhance the cruise experience. Suite guests will see a $17.50 daily gratuity. Guests who prepaid gratuities prior to boarding their cruise will not see a daily charge onboard. An 18% gratuity is also automatically added to beverage, mini bar, spa, and salon purchases.
- The minimum deposit for this reservation is Non-Refundable. A change fee of $100 USD per guest will apply for ship or sail date changes. Please see www.royalcaribbean.com/legal.do for full terms & conditions.
- The balance due must be paid in full by the final payment date listed to prevent your booking from cancelling. Balance and payments may not reflect recent transactions made within the past 48 hours.
- By registering for this seminar you are giving permission for Cruise Planners and Mystic Seminars to send advertisements and informational emails to the email address provided.
- NOT responsible for missed seminars due to illness or seasickness, no refunds will be provided.
- I understand that Mystic Seminars/Cruise Planners/Royal Caribbean INTL is not responsible for any costs incurred or paid due to missing the departure of the ship at any point in the itinerary.
- Please contact Cruise Planners for Royal Caribbean cancellation schedule and fees for any changes or cancellations after 75 days prior to sailing.
Please review travel documentation requirements HERE.
Mystic Seminar fees & cruise fare are non-refundable and can not be transferred to another person.