1) You are doing business with Ohana Cruises, LLC DBA Cruise Planners. This disclaimer is a contract with you, the client, for services and is not merely guideline or advice.
2) Ohana Cruises, LLC acts only as a sales agent for the travel suppliers named in the itinerary or confirmation, as agents are not liable for the acts or omissions of their principals.
3) Ohana Cruises, LLC is not liable for the acts or omissions of suppliers; otherwise, many clients will think that because they paid you, it follows that you are responsible for what happens on the trip.
5) Ohana Cruises, LLC has no special knowledge of suppliers’ financial condition and or any impending insolvency.
6) Ohana Cruises, LLC is not responsible for events beyond its control such as strikes, disasters or terrorism.
7) Ohana Cruises, LLC has no knowledge of destination dangers. It is recommended that clients check the State Department’s travel advisories webpage.
8) It is recommended that you should check the Centers for Disease Control’s travel webpage for destination health issues.
9) Client’s are solely responsible for passports and visa requirements. Passports must be valid for at least six months from the client’s planned return date
10) Trip insurance will be offered covering such things as trip cancellation, interruption and medical expenses, including evacuation. Although insurance is not mandatory, Ohana Cruises, LLC will offer every client an insurance quote. Clients will have the opportunity to purchase or decline the coverage offered.
11) All claims for refunds or damages must be filed within 30 days after the client’s return.
12) This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Broward County, Florida, in all contingencies and disputes arising from your use of this site.
13) All CRUISE PLANNERS franchises are independently owned & operated.
FL ST# 39068 • CST# 2034468-50 • HST# TAR-7058 • WA ST# 603-399-504