Carefree & Casually Cool. The moment you walk into Beaches Negril, you officially enter a carefree zone. Negril is the place where “laid back” was invented, and that vibe is totally contagious. Before long, you’ll be footloose and cheerful in a paradise where everything is included. When you’re located on the widest stretch of Negril’s famous 7-mile Beach, the best place to be is at the water’s edge. That’s why we’ve even put a waterpark there. Everything you can possibly imagine is beachside at Beaches Negril — from lively pools to restaurants and bars. Seek adventure, relax, or do both. It’s all about spending time with those you love… any way you want.
Negril invented “chill” – so get ready to embrace the laid-back spirit at this low-rise resort perched along Jamaica’s famed Seven Mile Beach. From the moment you enter the open-air lobby you’ll be caught up by fresh ocean breezes and the vibrant colors of the West Indies. Bringing the outside in, this all-inclusive resort and spa in Negril, Jamaica is always open to the breathtaking beauty of the tropics. The vibe here is totally carefree and about spending time with those you love.
- Located on the widest stretch of Negril’s seven mile white sand beach.
- “Pirates Island” Water Theme Park with 8 slides, meandering “lazy” river, pirate bucket drops and splash deck.
- Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street® themed activities with daily character appearances, parades and stage shows.
- Kids Kamp & Nursery with wide range of supervised activities.
- Interactive Teens Program with “Trench Town” Teen’s Center and Teens’ Coordinator to coordinate teen activities.
- Expansive Two & Three Bedroom Butler serviced Together Nest Suites.
- Free Resort Wide WiFi for all guests.
If you’re looking for the ultimate beach resort in Jamaica with endless choices for everyone in the family including Pirates Island Waterpark, an all-inclusive family vacation at Beaches Negril is for you.
A sprawling resort situated on a 20-acre lushly wooded site with over 1,400 feet (426.72 meters) of white sand beach and sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea. The resort is designed for everyone; couples, singles and families vacationing with children. The resort’s architecture features a blend of Caribbean influences surrounded by tropical greenery and landscaped courtyards.
Located on the shore of the seven mile white sand beach of Long Bay, Negril, the resort is comprised of 12 acres on the Long Bay Beach frontage and 8 acres on the garden side. Beaches Negril is approximately 81km (50miles) from the Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay.