As an American Express Travel Representative, Cruise Planners upholds the trust, prestige and unparalleled quality of one of the world’s most respected brands. For more than 100 years, American Express Travel has delivered outstanding travel programs and amenities, along with exceptional service, to their CardMembers. We are among a select few travel partners who have the ability to use CardMember benefits toward your dream vacation.
We offer American Express Cardmembers exclusive perks, as well as the opportunity to travel in style at the lowest prices available while receiving the best service in the travel business.
Membership Has Its Benefits
Book your travel through Cruise Planners with an eligible American Express card and enjoy an array of perks, privileges, and discounts:
- Earn Membership Rewards® points when you book travel with your enrolled American Express card.
- Save money on your next vacation and use your points to pay all or part of your vacation through the Pay with Points program. Points can be used toward your purchase of air, cruise or vacation packages.
Cruise Privileges Program (CPP)
Set sail with benefits. Platinum and Centurion CardMembers receive valuable amenities on sailings of five nights or more on 14 participating cruise lines when booking with their American Express Card*.
- $100-$300 per stateroom shipboard credit.
- Additional exclusive amenities unique to each cruise line.
- One extra Membership Rewards® point for each dollar you spend per CPP booking with American Express Travel.
* Ship and stateroom exclusions apply.
Book a family vacation with select vacation packages, cruise lines or hotels and receive discounts, credits, amenities and benefits such as guaranteed connecting or adjoining hotel rooms (if available).
Platinum Destinations® Vacations
Platinum and Centurion CardMembers can earn one (1) extra Membership Rewards ® point per dollar spent on qualifying vacation packages. No maximum of extra MR points.
The Hotel Collection from American Express
With The Hotel Collection, Gold, Platinum and Centurion CardMembers can get a hotel credit of up to a $100 on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade at check-in if available when booking a stay of at least two consecutive nights with an eligible American Express Card.
Fine Hotels & Resorts
Book at FINE HOTELS & RESORTS and enjoy access to complimentary benefits and competitive rates at more than 815 properties worldwide. Each booking comes with an exclusive suite of benefits:
- Noon check-in when available
- Room upgrade upon arrival when available*
- Daily breakfast for two
- Guaranteed 4 p.m. late checkout
- In-room Wi-Fi, exclusions apply*
- Unique amenity valued at $100, which varies by property
Designing unforgettable vacations requires extensive travel planning experience—and a deep-seated passion for a particular place or style of travel. That’s why being an American Express Travel Insider is a distinction reserved for only a select few. To qualify, Travel Insiders must prove an immersive knowledge of their area of specialization. This comes from years of feasting on the customs of an area, in addition to regular and repeat visits to the locale. They have local contacts with activities to offer that you won’t find browsing the internet or reading a travel book. From relaxing accommodations to trendy restaurants to behind-the-scenes access to special events, Travel Insiders have your wishes in mind every step of the way.
*Terms and conditions apply for all programs. Check with your Cruise Planners Travel Expert for details.